ArcheAge Dualbox - Alting

Are you going to allow dualboxing? We all know people exploited labor by using many alts (the korean server had a protection by using some social security number not allowing these but western bypassed this by using alts), are you going to allow this?

IMO, a long lasting server should be slow phased and the use of alts will speed up a lot the progression, people getting higher GS real quick and as we all know, this will impact negatively on newcomers. Fortunatelly this version of the game is pretty balanced in terms of PvP, but i beg you to try to minimize the Alt-age to be a long term server, we all know from lineage that mid rates servers die really quick compared to low rates servers, think about it.

Also, this will prevent players from becoming landlords rushing huge amounts of land for themselves, resulting in a more healthy enviroment. Focus it more into PvE players to mantain a population, if you focus it on PvP only, farmers, RPrs, casuals will leave fast and we will end up with a low pop server (PvPers tend to grief PvE players a lot so balance a strong crime system). GL with the server, i'd want to know what the admin think about my suggestions to see if we are on the same boat.

Are you going to allow dualboxing? We all know people exploited labor by using many alts (the korean server had a protection by using some social security number not allowing these but western bypassed this by using alts), are you going to allow this?

IMO, a long lasting server should be slow phased and the use of alts will speed up a lot the progression, people getting higher GS real quick and as we all know, this will impact negatively on newcomers. Fortunatelly this version of the game is pretty balanced in terms of PvP, but i beg you to try to minimize the Alt-age to be a long term server, we all know from lineage that mid rates servers die really quick compared to low rates servers, think about it.

Also, this will prevent players from becoming landlords rushing huge amounts of land for themselves, resulting in a more healthy enviroment. Focus it more into PvE players to mantain a population, if you focus it on PvP only, farmers, RPrs, casuals will leave fast and we will end up with a low pop server (PvPers tend to grief PvE players a lot so balance a strong crime system). GL with the server, i'd want to know what the admin think about my suggestions to see if we are on the same boat.
  • I think they won't leave you in trouble!

Back
Top Bottom