server closed?

soulis

New User - 1 Level
I want to know if the server is closed. Someone can tell me? Thanks

Server was hacked. It will re-open on 22 september. This monday.

Are they gonna wipe the server? Thanks for the fast answer...

soulis said:
I want to know if the server is closed. Someone can tell me? Thanks
Yup, server is closed until 22 September 21-00 (+3 time zone) because of hack on main server base. After this accident administrators made some public utterances about that. In this moment all characters are gone, unfortunately. As far as know something like 95% of players are really angry and/or dissapointed but still will play again on this server.

P.S. All that I wrote earlier relates only to a single server - Interlude x1.

P.S.S. Feel free to ask anything else here.

lisk said:
Yup, server is closed until 22 September 21-00 (+3 time zone) because of hack on main server base. After this accident administrators made some public utterances about that. In this moment all characters are gone, unfortunately. As far as know something like 95% of players are really angry and/or dissapointed but still will play again on this server.

P.S. All that I wrote earlier relates only to a single server - Interlude x1.

P.S.S. Feel free to ask anything else here.
Okay thanks for the answer, too bad that the server is going to be wiped.
Anyway i will continue playing here too, just wanted some info because i couldn't
understand the russian language.

soulis said:
Okay thanks for the answer, too bad that the server is going to be wiped.
Anyway i will continue playing here too, just wanted some info because i couldn't
understand the russian language.
No problem at at all, as i said before - feel free to ask anything about this server/clans/trades/spoil, etc., etc. in PM here, i'm glad to help foreign players.

For those who don't understand russian language, I"ll create clan. So pm anytime on PersonalManager.

There are some good sides in wipe) so i'm not even angry right now/

If you guys want to communicate with russian (95% of russians here don't know english) - you can easily write me and i will translate everything for you/for russian guy =)

Back
Top Bottom